Strawberry Fields Forever - Nothing is real

Saturday, September 11, 2004

This is serious

I really hope there's another explanation for this, but it appears as though North Korea has and is now testing nukes.

This is bad. Very bad.

I'll post more later (and get back to replying to comments), but right now I'm feeling a bit like I did exactly three years ago realizing that what I feared would become true, has in fact come to pass.

May we somehow find the wisdom to find a way out of this.

[Added 7/2/05] Ok, yeah, this should have been updated a LONG time ago... thankfully we survived to face another day (turns out the explosion was probably not a nuke test). Of course it also means that I survived, which means I may yet blog again...

5 Comments:

  • [img]http://img14.exs.cx/img14/2291/kick2.gif[/img]
    Star Wars lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • U.S.: Korea Cloud Not From Nuclear Blast

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

  • I haven't seen a post in so long! Por que? POOOORRR QUUUUEEE?

    -Kalyan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home