Strawberry Fields Forever - Nothing is real

Friday, February 03, 2006

And so I quit the police department, and got myself a steady job...

Didn't anybody tell her, didn't anybody see? Oh wait, no... the rest of the song doesn't apply. Still, yes, the title is true, I am "properly" employed. I started working as a database administrator/software developer for a political consulting firm in Burbank this Wednesday. The job looks good, and the environment is nice, even if the environment requires approximately 3 hours of commuting each day, which the other kind of environment isn't as happy about. (I plan to try to reduce the commute one way or another... hopefully my giant magnet I'm working on will pull Burbank sufficiently close)

I also had a large blog ready a few days ago to update on everything else, but alas, it was lost in a blogger mishap. So either I can rewrite it, or pull a Superman, and whirl around the earth fast enough so I can go back in time to stop any changes from happening. The latter is intellectually easier, and cooler, so if anyone needs me, I'll be attempting to power walk fast enough to spin Earth backwards... Wish me luck. (or don't.. because I can also add in making you not read this blog retroactively to my list of things to do when I go back in time)

In case anyone is wondering (in case anyone reads this), the fact I've had to be awake in the day and asleep at night has made me even more loopy than usual. Though it has made "Sunday's on the phone to Monday, Tuesday's on the phone to me" slightly more coherent to me.

3 Comments:

  • I want you so bad its driving me mad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 PM  

  • Mean Mister Casaburi, he never stops, hes a GO GETTER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM  

  • See Casaburi Man, hes so good looking but he looks like a man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home