Strawberry Fields Forever - Nothing is real

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Semi-Beatles related post...

A picture is worth a thousand words (good ones!):

Found on the drudge report (thanks to google for not forcing me to spend much time finding it!)

As I said before, I'm really liking John Kerry these days. (true, this is 30+ years old, but man, this Beatle fanatic really digs it)

(and for those of you who don't get this, that's a picture, I would guess circa 1971, of John Lennon & John Kerry. Hopefully it wasn't photoshopped by Drudge, as he often does)

2 Comments:

  • Jim-

    I actually saw this photo in newsweek a few weeks back. So I am pretty sure it is real. Of course, I am not too terribly sure if Newsweek has a photo fact checking department...

    -mrm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 PM  

  • Yeah, to be honest I can't imagine (pun not intended) much reason to fake such a photo. John Lennon is generally well regarded. (or idolized, or whatever verb applies with me)

    By Blogger Jim Casaburi, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home