Strawberry Fields Forever - Nothing is real

Friday, May 21, 2004

So it has begun

I had always assumed that if I ever bother doing some sort of online journal, I would wait until I have my own domain and a nice account where I could reinvent the wheel and write my own scripts so that I can have the fun of debugging tons more code, and have eons of fun patching all of the invetitable flaws that would delete everything every other day...

Well, at least for now, that does not seem to be the case. Right now I doubt anyone who knows me in real life knows about this, so no one knows my horrible horrible secrets who is reading this. Rest assured they are horrible. (many pillow-cases are missing their tags to give you an idea)

However, as I saw only too well the last post got a comment within a few minutes of me posting, so apparently I am not only talking to myself (at least in theory), so it begins.. not much else to say, clever or not.

I'll start randomly ranting sooner rather than later most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home